We will NEVER sell your personal data to anyone.
What kind of Personal Data is processed and for what purpose?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site. Other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to Us using it for the purposes set out below, for example, when signing up for an Account. Depending upon your use of Our Site and Our Service, We may collect some or all of the following data:
While using our service, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data and Cookies
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
When you visit our website we store the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, and information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit. We capture and store your IP address. We process this usage data to facilitate your access to our services (e.g. to adjust our services to the device you are using), and to recognize and stop any misuse. We also process usage data in an anonymized form for statistical purposes and to improve our site.
Contact with us via email
On our site you have the opportunity to contact us to ask us questions, for example via the contact form, we ask you for your contact information (e.g. name, email address etc.). We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive. If you receive emails from us, we may use certain analytics tools, to capture data such as when you open our email or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data helps us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
For what purpose is the data collected?
Clepher uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
How do we protect your information?
Duration of Processing
Access and Disclosure to Third Parties
We use a select number of trusted external service providers for certain technical data analysis, processing and/or storage offerings. These service providers are carefully selected and meet high data protection and security standards. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to process Personal Data only according to our instructions. We will only pass your data on to third parties without your express consent if we are obliged to do so by statutory law or an instruction by a public authority or court as outlined in our Terms of Service.
Clepher may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Clepher
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Third-party applications, websites and services
However, We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how Our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
- Facebook Analytics for Apps
- Facebook Analytics for Apps is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Pingdom is a monitoring service provided by Pingdom AB.
- Google AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
- AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
- Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of Clepher with the Facebook advertising network – Opt Out.
Hosting and backend infrastructure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform is a hosting service provided by Google
The payment processors we work with are:
- Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
- PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows Users to make online payments.
Commenting tools we use
- Disqus is a content commenting service provided by Big Heads Labs Inc.
- Facebook Comments
- Facebook Comments is a content commenting service provided by Facebook, Inc. enabling the User to leave comments and share them on the Facebook platform.
Interaction and customer support
Support tools we use
- The Messenger Customer Chat is a service for interacting with the Messenger live chat platform provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Jira Service DEsk is a support and contact request management service provided by Freshworks, Inc.
User database management
User management tools we use
- ActiveCampaign is a service to send out email messages.
- SendGrid is a service to send out email messages.
- ElasticEmail is a service to send out email messages.
Facebook Permissions & Handeling
Clepher may ask for some Facebook permissions allowing it to perform actions with the User's Facebook account and to retrieve information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows Clepher to connect with the User's account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
- Facebook account access (Clepher)
- This service allows Clepher to connect with the User's account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Facebook permissions asked by Clepher
- Basic information;
- Business Management API;
- Manage Mailbox;
- Messenger API;
- Facebook Authentication (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Facebook, Inc. and is connect to the Facebook social network.
Other tools we use
- PayKickstart is a checkout system to handle payments and affiliate tracking.
- UpViral allows to create marketing campaigns such as giveaways and contests
- Gravatar is an image visualization service provided by Automattic Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
- Vimeo is a video content visualization service provided by Vimeo, LLC that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
- CloudFlare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by CloudFlare Inc. The way CloudFlare is integrated means that it filters all the traffic through this Website, i.e., communication between this Website and the User's browser, while also allowing analytical data from this Website to be collected.
- Facebook Social Widgets
- The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Google+ Social Widgets
- The Google+ +1 button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Google+ social network provided by Google Inc.
- Twitter Social Widgets
- The Twitter Tweet button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter, Inc.
- LinkedIn Social Widgets
- The LinkedIn share button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the LinkedIn social network provided by LinkedIn.
We want to Communicate with You
We may occasionally send you notification emails about updates to our product, legal documents, offer customer support or marketing emails. Except for cases where we are required to do so by law (e.g. notifying you of a data breach), you shall have the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these messages free of charge.
Your Data, Your Rights
You have a right to be informed of Personal Data processed by Clepher, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to receive from Clepher a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us. Moreover, You can access the My Data section (coming soon - please send your request to [email protected] for now) section to see, modify and/or delete your Personal Data. Note, we can only identify you with your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with Us directly and/or you using our site and/or service. We cannot provide, rectify or delete any data that we store on behalf of our users or customers.
Where you have provided consent, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out prior to withdrawing it. Whenever you withdraw consent, you acknowledge and accept that this may have a negative influence on the quality of the Clepher Site and/or Services. You further agree that Clepher shall not be held liable with respect to any loss and/or damage to your Personal Data if you choose to withdraw consent.
Where Personal Data is processed for the above purposes on the basis of Clepher’s legitimate interests, under the GDPR, you may object to such processing at any time. To do so please contact: [email protected]. In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your Children has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If you are an End User (Subscriber) of a Chatbot created with Clepher, this section applies to you.
Clepher has no direct relationship with the End Users whose Personal Data is processed by Our Service. An End User who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete Personal Data from Chatbots provided by Our Customer(s), the creator(s) of a Clepher Enabled Chatbot, should direct their request to Our Customer (which in this case is the Data Controller, the person or organisation who created the Chatbot you as End User subscribed/opted-in to). As Data Processor, We at Clepher, aim to provide Our Customer(s) (the Data Controller/s) with the best tools to make your Personal Data manageable.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
How to contact Us
Marketing Released B.V.
Maarssen, The Netherlands